Tuesday, September 28, 2010

COURSES for BUSINESS, GOVT, COLLEGES, CHURCHES ETC.

I run Leadership Development Programs, Seminars and other professional development events fairly regularly, besides teaching/ preaching etc. My brochure is here. (Magazine article re latest gig here). If you would like to talk about such a possibility for your group, please do contact me on andrewolsenmail@gmail.com.
This unfinished website (sorry) has most of the courses/ Leadership Development Programs/ academic subjects I deliver. Go here & click on 'Home'.
My organizational health assessment and profit prediction system based on a global study of 139 companies in 15 countries by Dr. David Maister is here.  Email me for the scientifically most perfect most powerful recruitment & selection system ever devised (not mine) at andrewolsenmail at gmail.com.